Additional and assembly work
We perform the following technological operations
We are able to provide complete production – we can offer a number of additional and assembly operations such as manual welding, pressing, sheet metal bending, column drills and, last but not least, assembly operations incl. mounting of supplied components.
We perform the following technological operations:
- Capacitor welding of bolts, threaded pins, nuts, etc.
- Pressing bolts (manual and robotic)
- Eccentric pressing
- Spot welding
Sheet metal bending
- Max. sheet thickness: 3 mm
- Max. sheet width: 950 mm
- Min. bending diameter: 95 mm
- Hydraulic presses
- Pillar drills (drilling, threading, flowdrill, etc.)
- Visual grinding (manual and robotic)
- Complete assembly of assemblies from components manufactured in MRB
- Thoroughly pack the finished products before shipment, so that the surface treatment or the product itself is not damaged during transport to the customer.