Laser cutting of plastics
We can use laser technology to process non-metallic flat materials for you. Laser cutting is a highly effective technology for material separation, which means it has the following advantages compared to common machining methods:
- Allows for machining without direct contact or material clamping, i.e., without risk of deformation.
- The machining is very precise, quick and cheap.
- Very wide variety of non-metallic materials can be machined this way.
- The cut is smooth, clean and shiny.
- Can be used to produce complex shapes.
Materials suitable for laser cutting, engraving, possible applications:
- Acrylates (PMMA) – making of promotion lettering
- PP-polypropylene, chamber polypropylene
- “Mirelone” (patented PP foam)
- Self-adhesive foam
- Self-adhesive foil-3M
- Synthetic fibre
- Coated textile
- Filtering materials
- Insulation and technical fabric
- Sealing, textile
- Adhesive tape, paper
- Cardboard – cardboard products
- Gypsum-fibre boards
|Max. laser power||
|Max. material dimensions||
1600 x 2200 mm
|Max. ct material thickness||
Phone no.: +420 724 822 406, +420 577 112 533